Monday, October 11, 2010

Film: "Machete"

This movie was amazing. The level of violence and action is unprecedented when compared to other action films that have been coming out for the past couple of years. Danny Trejo is the perfect character for this movie, and I honestly couldn't think of a better actor for this part. Danny plays an ex-federale in the movie and that definitely adds to the allure of the plot. I don't quite remember the whole story, but the action is what I remember. No other movie I've seen to date had the level of creativity that Machete contains. Trejo rappels down the side of a hospital using a man's intestines. Genius. There aren't many movies that I enjoy as much as I did this one. Definite must-see.

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I16020r--oM&feature=related

Grade: 9/10

No comments: